Glossary of Adrian chapter 5
Other Decks By This User
- Occupational training progarms developed jointly by high schools and community colleges.
- Tech Prep
- Has met certain minimum standards for its program of study,staff and facilities.
- A school privately owed and operated for profit.
- The specific details of a job offer, such as working hours, salaryor wages,and fringe fenefits.
- Conditions of employment
- RElationship between an emploee during which the woker learns a trade.
- Intened to train stundents in fields to engineering and the physical sciences.
- A thank you letter sent to an interviewers following a job interview
- Follow up letter
- A wide range of education and training provided by employers for their employees
- Home study
- Correspondence courses
- A largest type of institution of higher learning,composed of several undergraduate collegea and graduate schools for advanced study.
- To evaluate someone or something, such as a potential employer
- After high school
- Unspoken communication through physical movements,expressions and gestures
- Body language
- A course of study that satisfies the admissions requirements for a specific professional school as part of the baccalaureat degree.
- Perprofessional programs
- Apolicy of granting admission to all applicants without regard to grade point average test scores or class rank
- Open admission policy
- Unions of craftsmen
- A federally administered employment and training program that serves several disadvaged young people.
- Job corps
- A face to face meeting between a job seeker and a potential employer
- Job interview
- A certified experienced, skilled craftsperson whohas successfully completed an apprenticeship.
- Journey worker
- To verify or make firm, such as calling to check on an appointment.
- Types of jobs available
- Employment structure
- General equivalency diploma
- A four year degree that is sometimes called a bacchelors degree or grade point average,test scores, or class rank.
- Open admissiom policy
- Fit into
- Pleasant or agreeable
You must Login or Register to add cards