Glossary of Active to Passive 2
Other Decks By This User
- Jill and Bob are taking care of Grannie at the moment.
- Grannie is being taken care of by Jill and Bob at the moment.
- Adults think 14 is too young to drive a car.
- It is thought by adults that 14 is too young to drive a car.
- My parents don't like my boyfriend/girlfriend.
- My boyfriend/girlfriend isn't liked by my parents.
- My parents liked my former boyfriend/girlfriend.
- My former boyfriend/girlfriend was liked by my parents.
- If he/she asks you out again, you know what to say.
- If you are asked out by him/her again, you know what to say.
- They don't trust me.
- I am not trusted.
- They will never trust you again.
- You will never be trusted again.
- You can't trust him/her.
- He/She can't be trusted.
- The reporters have just put some statistics about teenagers on the board.
- Some statistics about teenagers have just been put on the board by the reporters.
- We must always tell our parents where we are going.
- Our parents must always be told where we are going.
- They interviewed some 15-year-olds for the survey last week.
- Some 15-year-olds were interviewed for the survey last week.
- Our parents usually allow us to stay out till 9 o'clock.
- We are usually allowed to stay out till 9 o'clock.
- Has the reporter interviewed you yet?
- Have you been interviewed by the reporter yet?
- They have taken the facts from the survey.
- The facts have been taken from the survey.
- The facts show that 70% have to tell their parents where they are going.
- It is shown by the facts that 70% have to tell their parents where they are going.
- You sometimes learn useful information and skills at school.
- Useful information and skills are sometimes learned at school.
- Many answered the question with "No" the last time.
- The question was answered with "No" by many the last time.
- I have asked that question many times.
- That question has been asked many times by me.
You must Login or Register to add cards