Glossary of A Midsummer Night's Dream
Other Decks By This User
- What animal did Puck turn Bottom into?
- Puck turned Bottom into a jackass.
- What does Puck do to keep Demetrius and Lysander away from each other?
- Puck causes a fog to fall across the forest so Lysander and Demetrius can't find each other.
- Why was Flute unhappy about playing the part of a woman?
- Flute was unhappy because he had a beard growing and didn't think he should have to play a woman?
- Why is Bottom's group going to put on a play?
- Bottom's group is going to put on a play for Theseus and Hippolyta's wedding.
- What three choices did Theseus give Hermia?
- The three choices were: marry Demetrius, become a nun, or die.
- What three Greek Myths do you need to be familiar with in order to understand the play?
- The three myths are: "Pyramus and Thisbe", "Theseus", and "Hippolyta".
- Why was Oberon mad at Titania?
- Oberon was mad at her because she wouldn't give him the little changeling boy for a servant.
- Who is Helena in love with?
- Helena is in love with Demetrius?
- Who is Oberon?
- Oberon is the King of the Fairies.
- Who was Hippolyta?
- She was the queen of the Amazons and engaged to be married to Theseus.
You must Login or Register to add cards