Glossary of AW (UNCLASS STUDY) 1326.4D
Other Decks By This User
- What kind of orders are non-crewmen on?
- What TAR rates may be designated as career-enlisted flyers?
- How many years of aviation service do you have to be for CONDITIONAL CEFIP?
- What kind of flight orders can aircrewmen be on?
- DIFTEM, DIFCREW, DIFDEN
- Members on what flight orders are not required to make minimum flight hour requirements?
- Who issues enlisted crewmember orders for all USN and USNR personnel?
- Who shall issue orders for all TAR personnel?
- Who issues orders for DIFTEM (to commanding officers)?
- Who issues orders to SELRES Personnel?
- Who had the authority to issue flight orders?
- C.O. or OIC
- To be eligible for CEFIP flyers must meet what?
- MOF Requirements
- What is the date that a career enlisted flyer reports on competent flight orders?
- Commands shall notify NAVPERSCOM within how many days of but not prior to a members report date?
- Who will confirm eligibility of CEFIP to ensure master file entries are properly recorded
- You must perform how many MOF within the first 10 years to be authorized continuous cefip through 15 years?
- 72 MOF
- You must perform how many MOF within the first 15 years to be authorized continuous CEFIP through 20 years?
- 108 MOF
- You must perform how many MOF within the first 20 years to be authorized continuous CEFIP through 25 years?
- 168 MOF
- What is the minimum flight time requirement for a crewmember on CEFIP Orders?
- 48 hours a year
- What is the minimum flight time requirement for a crewmember on HDIP Orders
- 4 Hours a month
- How long do you have to qualify for a DNEC before a waiver must be submitted?
- 18 Months
- What is the advanced notice required for termination of crewmember flight status?
- 120 Days
- Where is the termination notification recorded?
- NAVPERS 1070/613
- Who can request a medical revocation based on recommendation from a local board of flight surgeons findings?
- Who determines if a flight crewmember is medically qualified to return to a flight status?
- If a member does not meet minimum scholastic requirements they will not be reinstatement eligible for a minimum of how many years?
- 2 Years
- If an AW rated member is permanently revoked voluntarily or involuntarily what must they do?
- They must immediately request change to another rating
- Who shall authorize CEFIP, DIFCREW, and DIFTEM Funds?
- Deputy Chief of Naval Operations (DCNO)
- Who shall commands report to monthly regarding special mission flight order allocations?
- The allocation manager
- NAVPERSCOM must submit their annual special mission budget request by what day?
- 1 Jan to DCNO
- What documents must have correct NEC’s?
- What is the CEFIP Gate for 4 YAS or less?
- What is the CEFIP Gate for over 4 YAS?
- What is the CEFIP Gate for over 8 YAS?
- What is the CEFIP Gate for over 14 YAS?
- What is the SELRES personnel entitlement for monthly incentive pay for each IDT?
- 1/30th of CEFIP Amount
- How do service members get gate raises with HDIP?
- By Rank
You must Login or Register to add cards