Glossary of AVS lab anatomy and phys. final
Other Decks By This User
- Where is the crossing over of the optic nerves?
- optic chiasma
- Where are the hills and raised areas in the brain?
- Where are the valley or depressed areas in the brain?
- What are the halves of the cerebrum called?
- What part of the brain causes sneezing, blinking and salivation, etc?
- medulla oblongata
- What causes rage and temperature regulation in the brain?
- What are the coverings of the brain called?
- Where does rait and gait occur in the brain?
- What causes the communication between the hemispheres of the brain?
- corpus collasum
- Where does seasonality; and production of melatonin occur in the brain?
- pineal body
- Where are alpha motor neurons located?
- individual extrafusal muscle fibers
- How many terminals are there per muscle cell?
- 1 terminal
You must Login or Register to add cards