Glossary of ALL Vocab
Other Decks By This User
- to reduce in amount, degree, or intensity.
- brought low in condition or status.
- easy and pleasant to speak to; approachable.
- a vehement quarrel.
- bitter hostilty or open enmity; active hatred.
- an unpaid, overdue debt or an unfilfilled obligation
- constant in application or attention; diligent
- to make predictions from signs or omens
- a fixed, intense dislike
- balanced, rhythmic flow, as of poetry or oratory.
- to surrender under specific condtions; come to terms
- A distortion of parts.
- being of taking a roundabout course
- a merciful, kind, or lenient act
- to feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with
- contented to a fault; self-satisfied and unconcerned
- to entrust
- easy to notice; obvious
- to strengthen or support with more evidence
- courteous respect/yeilding to the wishes of another
- to think it appropriate to one's dignity; condescend
- feeling or expressing despondency; dejected.
- the quality or state of being diffident; timidity or shyness
- to drive away; disperse
to use up; exhaust
- power or capacity to produce a desired effect; effectiveness
- particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or notewothy
- to dissipate or disappear like vapor
- acting or done with speed and efficiency.
- faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances
You must Login or Register to add cards