Glossary of ACDEC Music Flashcards IV
Other Decks By This User
- Don Giovanni kills the ___
- Which of Mozart's operas is considered to be one of the most sublime?
- Don Giovanni
- this form of composition includes multiple movements for a small ensemble or soloist
- Bach's ___ culminates the church styles of his time
- Mass in B minor
- 2 reasons why Bach did not make a widespread impression in Europe
- in provincial German, music too difficult
- What event led to the composition of the opera buffa La finta semplice by M at age 12
- trip to Vienna
- 1789, what did the king of Prussia commissiion M to compose?
- string quartets
- 1st performance of Figaro was success?
- King Friedrich Wilhelm II of Prussia played the ___
- After Don G, what was M's position in the Viennese court
- chamber musician
- Who did M marry?
- Constanze Weber
You must Login or Register to add cards