Glossary of ABeka Lit 7 - Chap. 2, p. 70-75 - Lead not forth o little shepherd
Other Decks By This User
- (p.70) What is the title of this story?
- LEAD NOT FORTH, O LITTLE SHEPHERD
- (p.70) Who was the author of this story?
- Eric P. Kelly
- (p.70) What does minor mean?
- minor key
- (p.71) What cleft mean?
- (p.71) What does prosaic mean?
- dull and ordinarry
- (p.71) What does Zakopane mean?
- a town on the Czechovakian border.
- (p.71) What does lycee mean?
- a goverment school which prepares students for the university.
- (p.72) What does intervale mean?
- low, flat land between hills.
- (p.73) What does alpine mean?
- for high mountains
- (p.75) What does precipitate mean?
- very steep
- (p.75) What does perforce mean?
- by necessity
- (p.75) What does pulverized mean?
- (p.72) What was father like?
- 1. Jasek's dad.
2. Warning and caring.
- (p.72) What was his brother's like?
- 1. Jasek's brothers.
2. caring and helpful warning
- (p.72) What was Jasek like?
- 1. a pipe player.
3. caring of the sheep
- (p.70) What is the theme?
- sheep (us)can always trust the shepherd (God).
- (p.70)What was the setting?
- in the mountains near Zakopane.
- (p.71) What was Wanda like?
- 1. a sheep.
2. trusting obeying.
- (p.70) what significant event led to Jasek being offered a music scholarship?
- Jaseks rescue of Wanda by leading her with his music.
- (p.70) Who was Tadeus Skarzynski?
- director of the Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra
- (p.70) Who was Henryk Sulkowski?
- a leading actor in the Krakow Municipal.
You must Login or Register to add cards