Glossary of ABeka History 7 - Unit 1, Chap. 1 Chapter Review
Other Decks By This User
- The way of life of a group of people is called a ______.
- A group of people who think of themselves as one and act in history as a unit may be called a _____.
- Time Line Challenge. Place these items in chronological (time) order.
- ____ Beginning of nations
____ The first murder
____ Creation of the world
____ Building of the tower of Babel
____ The first human sin
____ Birth of Adam's third son
____ Creation of man
- Who was the very first man (his name means "man")?
- Who was the first woman (her name means "mother of all")?
- Who was the first person who was murdered?
- Who did God doom to live as a wanderer because of his sin?
- Man's rebellion against God can be well seen in the life of this man, who bragged about the murders he had committed.
- Some of the descendants of this man were at least aware of their sins.
- The man who obeyed God, built the ark, and with his family escaped God's judgment of the world was ____?
- Three brothers (Noah's sons) who repopulated the world after the Flood were:
- Ham, Japheth, and Shem
- A mighty hunter named ____ encouraged the people to build the tower of Babel.
- The city of Babylon was located on the plain of ____.
- "Genesis" means _____.
- The idea that denies that God created man is called _____.
- Putting man in place of or above God is called ______.
You must Login or Register to add cards