Glossary of ABeka History 11 - Chapter 3 Review (p. 21)
Other Decks By This User
- In what colonies were rice and indigo grown?
- North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia
- What colonies were known for their tobacco crops?
- Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina
- What major cities would have been centers of the fishing industry?
- Boston and Salem, Massachusetts
- Name the two westernmost cities in the colonies in 1770.
- Augusta, Georgia; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Which colonies were settled before 1650?
- parts of New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia.
- What was the last colony to be settled?
- Name the rivers one would have crossed if traveling from Pittsburgh to Augusta by main roads.
- Potomac, James, Roanoke, Santee
- Where were the ironworks centered?
- Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey
- What fort was established in the Great Lakes region near Lake Erie?
- Fort Detroit
- What four cities would one have visited if traveling on main roads from Falmouth to New Haven?
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Salem and Boston, Massachusetts; and Hartford, Connecticut
You must Login or Register to add cards