Glossary of ABeka History 11 - Chapter 2 - Section 5 Review (p. 50)
Other Decks By This User
- What was considered to be the first written constitution in America?
- Fundamental Orders of Connecticut
- Name the first settlement in Rhode Island.
- Contrast the relationship between church and state in the colonies of Massachusetts Bay and Rhode Island.
- The church dominated the state in Massachusetts Bay; in Rhode Island, civil government was not permitted to interfere in religious affairs, and the church was not permitted to use civil force to promote religion.
- What book did Roger Williams publish about the Indian language?
- Key into the Language of America
- What denomination played a large role in the establishment of Rhode Island and its system of government?
- What colonies were included in the New England Confederation?
- Massachusetts Bay, Plymouth, Connecticut, and New Haven.
- What was the greatest triumph of the New England Confederation?
- putting down a fierce Indian uprising during King Philip's War
- Name the organization under which teh New England colonies, New York, and New Jersey were united in the 1680's.
- Dominion of New England
You must Login or Register to add cards