Glossary of ABeka Grammar 7 - Semester Exam Review
Other Decks By This User
- The abbreviation "B.C." should (a. precede) (b. follow) the year number.
- b. follow
- The correction symbol (a. s) (b. #) indicates that a space needs to be inserted between the words.
- b. #
- Do not divide words of (a. one) (b. two) syllable(s).
- a. one
- The titles "Reverend" and "Honorable" may be abbreviated if used with a (a. last) (b. full) name.
- b. full
- Leave a margin of (a. one inch) (b. two inches) on the top, bottom, and sides of the paper.
- a. one inch
- A summary should be no longer than ____ the length of the original paper.
- one third
- What is the first step of the writing process?
- plan your paper
- Which section of a book report contains a summary of the book?
- Name one of the three best ways to arrange details in order in a paragraph.
- order of importance,
space order, or
- If a paragraph has ______, all of the sentences in the paragraph are related to one central topic.
- The two main systems of library classification are the Library of Congress system and the _____ system.
- Dewey Decimal
- A topical outline does not usually contain any _____.
- complete sentences
You must Login or Register to add cards