Glossary of AAL
Other Decks By This User
- When was Booker T. Washington Born?
- April 5th, 1856
- When did BTW die?
- November 14th, 1915
- What did BTW believe in?
- Practical knowledge
- What did he like?
- Where did BTW work as a child?
- Coal mines
- Where did BTW go to college?
- Hampton University
- Where did his family move?
- Malden, West Virginia
- When did he become president of Tuskegee?
- What was the speech he gave and when did he give it?
- Atlanta exposition in 1895
- Which presidents did he advize on racial issues?
- Roosevelt and taft
- What was his famous book and when was it written?
- 1901 Up from slavey
- Where did he recieve an MA from?
- Harvard in 1896
- When was dubois born?
- 1868 in Massachussets free
- What did dubois do as a job?
- Philosopher, sociologist, writer of fiction and poetry biography and autobiography
- What were his political beliefs?
- Republican, socialist, independant, progressive party, american labor
You must Login or Register to add cards