Glossary of 9th Grade Vocabulary Words
Other Decks By This User
- A state of extreme confusion or agitationl.
- Happening at the same time as something else.
- Lukewarm; moderately warm.
- Difficult to understand.
- To make a guess or hypothesis, often without enough evidence.
- Feeling or showing conceitedness; arrogant.
- Capable of success or effectiveness; practical.
- To rip, cut, or tear; to cause emotional pain.
- Abundant; of large quantity.
- Expressing care or concern.
You must Login or Register to add cards