Glossary of 702-703
Other Decks By This User
- With an Automatic condenser water regulating valve the line that accuates the valve should be tapped into what?
- Refrigerant Lowside
- In a "V" type belt driven compressor, if the belts were installed to tightly, after a while, how would it effect the compressor ?
- Suction Pressure would Decrease.
- When a refirgerant passes through the TEV , the pressure and temperature drops, what causes the temperature to drop?
- Evaporation of the refrigerant.
- With a condensor temperature of 85 - 95 the head pressure of R-22 will be most nearly ?
- Freon-12 and Methly Chloride are similar in what sense?
- Vapor densities are the same.
- In an operating evaporator the temp of the refrigerant should be ?
- At a temp below that of the material being cooled.
- Indiscriminate use of parrafin based oil most seriously effects what component?
- The Evaporator.
- A TEV is attached to a finned evaporator with its bulb attached to the suction line. In normal operation the suction gas will leave this coil at what temp?
- 5-10 degrees superheat
- A squirrel cage induction motor can run at how many speeds?
- 1 Speed
- What refrigerant has the highest "Refrigeration Effect"?
You must Login or Register to add cards