Glossary of 6700.13G Management and Procurement of Authorized Medical and Dental Allowance L
Other Decks By This User
- Who establishes the minimum quanity of medical adn dental equipment and consumables that fleet and FMF must maintain?
- AMAL'S and ADAL'S (Authorized Medical/Dental allowance lists)
- Authorized supplies to support the required operational capabilities of individual units reflects how many days worth?
- Who approves stock levels of controlled medicinals above allowance quanities?
- Type commanders (TYCOM)
- What items are not included in AMAL'S?
- Equipment-specific laboratory reagents, mission-specific items and immunization agents.
- Who must NAVMEDLOGCOM get approval from on all AMAL and ADAL Changes that impact upon weight, storage requirements, or ship services?
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Who may recommend changes to AMAL's and ADAL's?
- Any person or activity.
- Recomendations to change an AMAL's or ADAL's must include what?
- National Stock Number (NSN), description, cost, wieght and cube, quanity, and a full justification.
- Who must approve revisions that have a cumulitive cost over $100,000
- Who funds AMAL and ADAL material for new construction ships and ships undergoing Service Life Extension Program (SLEP)
- Who identifies and procures for NAVSEASYSCOM the initial outfitting material for AMAL'sand ADAL's?
- NAVMEDLOGCOM programs the replacement of AMAL and ADAL equipment with an acquisition cost of how much?
- $5000 or more
- Who has the responsibility for funding and procurement of material not on allowance lists?
- The individual activity
- Ships OPTAR funds AMAL and ADAL replacement equipment with an acquisition cost of how much?
- Less than $5000
You must Login or Register to add cards