Glossary of 6440.5B Medical Augmentation Program Chapter 2
Other Decks By This User
- Who do sourcing commands receive augmentation requirements from?
- Who at a sourcing sommand ensure deployable personnel are properly assigned in the SPMS/MPAS?
- What is SPMS?
- Standard Personnel Management System.
- WHat is MPAS?
- Medical Personnel Augmentation System.
- What reasons can someone be removed from a platform?
- * Detach from a command
*No longer qualified for the assignment
*Determined to be ineligible for deployment
- What are the statuses for those considered non-deployable?
- * Administrative hold, legal hold, limited duty, or assigned to a Blood Donor Center (BDC)
- What is the current manning priority?
- * CRTS
* FH Oconus MTF's
* Other activities
- What does CRTS stand for?
- Casualty Reveiveing and Treatment Ship
- What does T-AH stand for?
- Hospital Ship
- Females may only be assigned to what to what MARFOR support?
- FSSG and MAW
- Who nominates the CO for T-AH?
- What role des the OIC of ROS staff serve when deployed?
- What is the number of fleet hospitals (active/reserve) and their bed count?
- six active and four reserve witha bed count of 500.
- Deployed FH's are composed of what components?
- Manpower set and an equipment set.
- How are manpower augmentation requirement sets manned?
- for the respective primary sourcing command.
- How are gender ratios established?
- On berthing limitations.
- What OCONUS MTF's have M + 1 platform augmentation requirements?
- Yokosuka, Okinawa, and Guam.
- What are the "other platorms" that receive augmentation support?
- Commander in Chief (CINC's) and Armed Services Whole Blood Processing Laboratory (ASWBPL)
- A specialty for an operational platform will not have greater than what percentage of substitution?
- What is chapter 2 of the Medical Augmentation Program?
- MAP assignment guidelines.
You must Login or Register to add cards