Glossary of 5th Science test energy
Other Decks By This User
- A watt is a unit of ____.
- The stored energy in gasoline is ________ energy.
- When a rollercoaster car is sitting still at the top of a hill, the car has _______.
- only potential energy
- The rate at which work is done is called _____.
- Energy and work are both measured in units called ___.
- Each time energy changes form, some _____ energy is produced.
- Energy that is stored is called___.
- potential energy
- An example of kinetic energy is a _________.
- moving car
- A forest fire and rust on a nail are both products of a ______ reaction.
- When energy changes form, the total amount of energy and matter ____________________________.
- stays the same.
- In a water molecule, oxygen and hydrogen atoms are hel together by ______.
- chemical bonds
- What type of energy does a battery have?
- chemical energy
- What type of energy does a radio have?
- sound energy
- What type of energy does a flashbulb have?
- light energy
- What type of energy does a ceiling fan have?
- mechanical energy
- Sunlight, heat, sound, and electricity are all forms of ___.
- What type of energy does a radiator have?
- heat energy
- The smallest bit of a chemical compound has the properties of that compound is called an ______.
You must Login or Register to add cards