Glossary of 5th Grade Science: Ch2
Other Decks By This User
- Each time you breathe, you take part in the worldwide __________.
- Carbon dioxide/Oxygen cycle
- What do you take in as you inhale?
- Oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and water vapor
- The use of oxygen to break down carbon compounds is called ____ __________.
- Cell respiration
- Algae are __________ that carry out photosynthesis.
- The ocean cts as a storage site for carbon dioxide and oxygen. Some ocean organisms use carbon and oxygen, along with calcium to make ______.
- Without a delecate balance of carbon dioxide and oxygen, organizms could not ______.
- Carbon dioxide and oxygen cycle through ocean ___________ too.
- What is a major part of the carbon dioxide -- oxygen cycle?
- What is a waste product of cell respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon dioxide is released into the water as a __________ _______________.
- Waste product
You must Login or Register to add cards