Glossary of 5210.9A Forms and Report Management Program
Other Decks By This User
- How many Forms and Reports Management Officers are their?
- The Regulation and Directives Branch is responsible for what forms?
- Navmed, DD, SF, and OF forms
- What is the time frame for initiating forms?
- 4-6 months for flatsheet and 6-8 months for specialty
- What form is needed to revise or cancel a form?
- OPNAV 5213/19 (Request for New or Revised Form)
- What is the routing to change or cancel a NAVMED form?
- Via the HQ BUMED Forms Sponsor to the NAVMED/BUMED Forms Manager
- What must happen before submission of a proposed or revised form?
- Must get clearance from other interested departments within th eactivity and within the Navy Medical community
- What material must be submitted to revise a form and how many copies?
- *Completed OPNAV 5213/19
*Draft of new or revised form
*Copy of the proposed directive
*Four copies are needed.
- How often are forms reviewed to determine need, improvement revision, or cancelation?
- What items are not authorized for overprint?
- Medications and procedures
- What items are allowed for overprint?
- Stable data and repetitive information such as activity neam, address, telephone number, etc...
- Who is responsible for the maintenance of th eManual of the Medical Department Chapter 23 Section 1?
- The Regulations and Directives Branch (MED-914)
- What form is used to cancel a report?
- OPNAV 5214/10
You must Login or Register to add cards