Glossary of 500 5th Grade Words
Other Decks By This User
- Opposite of below
- Directly opposite
- Very nearly but not entirely
- Wholly ready
- In spite of the fact that...
- At all times.
- A Citizen of the United States.
- In the midst of, surrounded by.
- Living beings, usually lower animals as distinguished from humans.
- An additional one of the same kind.
- Something spoken or written in reply to a question.
- Any thing whatever.
- The surface within a set of lines; the number of unit squares equal in measure to the surface.
- To make a request for.
- In another direction.
- Having qualities of beauty.
- Having undergone a change.
- Since or for the reason that.
- To have done the first part.
- In the middle.
- First of its kind present in a place.
- A thing of secondary importance, not necessary, but adding or helping.
- To form into wrinkles, folds or alternating ridges and grooves.
- To show or deprive from shelter.
- To show clearly
You must Login or Register to add cards