Glossary of 45 Romans
Other Decks By This User
- Romans 1
- God gave them over' GENTILE UNBELIEF and PERVERSION.
- Romans 2
- The Jew is condemned according to the law by their breaking of it.
- Romans 3
- ALL ARE GUILTY before God. Start of the topic on justification by faith. Description of righteousness.
- Romans 4
- Illustration of righteousness in ABRAHAM. It is not by circumcision, works, and law. It is by faith.
- Romans 5
- 'Therefore having been JUSTIFIED BY FAITH, we have peace....' 'As through one man...'
- Romans 6
- Consider yourselves DEAD TO SIN...DO NOT LET SIN REIGN....
- Romans 7
- DEAD TO THE LAW but ALIVE TO GOD. Struggle between TWO NATURES.
- Romans 8
- 'There is therefore now NO CONDEMNATION....being LED BY THE SPIRIT.....HEIRS...CREATION GROANS...WHO WILL BRING A CHARGE...? WHO SHALL SEPARATE US....?
- Romans 9
- "Paul's sorrow over ISRAEL "Who are you oh man to answer back to God."
- Romans 10
- 'If you confess with your mouth...' 'Whoever will call upon the name of the Lord....' 'How then shall they call upon Him in whom...?'
- Romans 11
- God has not rejected Israel. Their FUTURE RESTORATION by God.
- Romans 12
- I urge you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God to present your bodies...' SPIRITUAL GIFTS. 'Vengeance is Mine, I will repay...'
- Romans 13
- 'Let every person be in subjection to the GOVERNING AUTHORITIES....'
- Romans 14
- Principles of CHRISTIAN LIBERTY. 'He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord...' Don't put a STUMBLING BLOCK in your brother's way.
- Romans 15
- 'Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength...' Practice of Christian liberty. Paul's PURPOSE FOR WRITING, and PLANS FOR TRAVEL.
- Romans 16
- LOTS OF PERSONAL GREETINGS!
- Romans 1-3a
- SECTION - ALL STAND CONDEMNED
- Romans 3-5
- SECTION: JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH
- Romans 6-8
- SECTION: SANCTIFICATION
- Romans 9-11
- SECTION: REGARDING ISRAEL
- Romans 12-16
- SECTION: Practical responsibilities and principles.
You must Login or Register to add cards