Glossary of 3rd Grade Spelling list
Other Decks By This User
- To change a message in code into an ordinary language.
- Glowing with light or color
- A game in which balls are rolled so as to knock down pins
- Relating to, or located on, near or alonga coast.
- No bone
- An electrical appliance to toast
- A person who owns something
- Saddened by a lack of companions or not often visited or traveled over
- Shredded cabbage and miracle whip
- To give up something entirely or in part (devote oneself to reading)
- An act or instance of approaching, a beginning step, a way to get someplace.
- To close in all around: surround or to put in the smae parcel or envelope with something else (enclose a picture with a letter)
- To make a suggestion to be thought over and talked about, to make plans: intend, to suggest for filling a place of office or to make an offer of marriage
You must Login or Register to add cards