Glossary of 3rd Grade Health Test
Other Decks By This User
- What changes food into a form the body can use?
- digestive system
- What are nutrients from the soil that are found in foods?
- What are foods that contain sugar and startch?
- What is the ability to do work?
- Where does the body get energy?
- food we eat
- What are substances found in food that helps your body to grow and develop?
- Four examples of citrus fruits
- Six nutrients
- What vitamin helps clot the blood?
- Vitamin K
- What vitamin comes from citrus fruits?
- Vitamin C
- What vitamins come from dark green and yellow vegetables and fruits?
- Vitamin A
- What vitamin has eight different vitamins together?
- Vitamin B
- What vitamin is known as the sunshine vitamin?
- Vitamin D
- What vitamin do you need when you eat more fats and oil?
- Vitamin E
- 3 good rules to obey when crosssing the street
- wait for green light/walk sign,look both ways when crossing,do not cross between cars
You must Login or Register to add cards