Glossary of 220-22-LBO1
Other Decks By This User
- Which DOS file is used to load dirvers into memory?
- Number the following into the correct order when preparing hard drives?
- 1. FDISK 2. REBOOT 3. FORMAT
- Any command that can be run from the command line can also be run from AUTOEXEC.BAT.
True or False
- Which Windows 9x file must be at least 1024KB in size?
- What commands can be used to copy systems files to a floppy or hard disk to make it bootable.
- SYS Drive: and FORMAT DRIVE: /S
- Write the command line syntax to mke the SOMEFILE.TXT, which is on the A: drive, hidden and read only.
- ATTRIB +H +R A:/Somefile.txt
- What is the difference between XCOPY and XCOPY /S command?
- XCOPY /s will copy all files directories and subdirectories where as XCOPY only copies files in a given directory.
- Which 3 DOS files are needed to make a disk bootable?
- IO.SYS, MSDOS.SYS and Command.com
- Which keystroke, in DOS, will bring up the last command that was entered?
- What is the name of the text editor program used in DOS?
You must Login or Register to add cards