Glossary of 2-D Figures
Other Decks By This User
- Right Isosceles Triangle
- A triangle with one right angle and two congruent angles.
- Right Scalene Triangle
- A triangle with one right angle and no congruent angles.
- Equilateral Triangle
- A triangle with 3 congruent angles and three equal sides
- Isosceles Triangle
- A triangle with two congruent angles and two equal sides.
- Scalene Triangle
- A triangle with no congruent angles and three unequal sides
- A polygon with three angles, three vertices and three sides
- a polygon with four sides, four vertices and four angles.
- a quadrilateral with two sets of parallel lines
- A quadrilateral with one set of parallel lines.
- A rectangle with 4 equal sides, 4 vertices and 4 right angles.
- a quadrilateral with 4 sides, 4 vertices and 4 right angles.
- a quadrilateral with two equal adjacent sides.
- A quadrilateral with four equal sides and angles.
- a polygon with 5 sides, 5 vertices and 5 angles.
- a polygon with 6 sides, 6 vertices, 6 angles.
- a polygon with 7 sides, angles and vertices.
- a polygon with 8 sides and 8 angles
- a polygon with 9 sides and 9 angles
- A polygon with 10 sides and 10 angles
- a closed figure whose sides are equidistant from the center.
You must Login or Register to add cards