Glossary of 1 and 11
Other Decks By This User
- (v) to give up formally, as an office, duty, power, or claim.
- (v) to encourage or assist, esp. in wrongdoing
- (v) to regard with horror and loathing; to hate intensley
- (adj) a. wretched, miserable; degrading, humiliating.
b. mean-spirited, base; despicable, contemptible.
c.complete and unrelieved.
- (v) to clear of guilt or blame
- (v) to refrain completely and voluntarily.
- (adj) a. pertaining to a college or other institution of learning; scholarly.
b.theoretical rather than practical; unrealistic.
- (v) a. to yeild to; to agree to.
b. to enter upon an office or dignity.
- (v) to get used to (usually environmental situation)
- (n) a habit-forming practice or pursuit, usually one that is bad for a person's health or morally objectionable; habitual use of, or devotion to, something
You must Login or Register to add cards