Glossary of 14 Religion words
Other Decks By This User
- to go without food and to go without your favorite food for a period of time.
- Holy family
- jesus, mary and joseph
- sins against god and others
- a follower of jesus
- a plant or shrub with thorns
- an act which show the power of God and helps them to follow him.
- one who speaks about God
- Twelve friends called by Jesus to follow him. They answered his call to follow him by teaching others about him and by doing his work in a special way.
- a physical sign given to us by Jesus through which Jesus meets us and gives us grace.
- a simple story teaching a religous lesson.
- a feeling of sharing someone else's suffering along with a choice to help.
You must Login or Register to add cards