Glossary of 14504 Military requirements for third and second class chapter 4
Other Decks By This User
- Provides centralized oversight of career
petty officers with identified performance or behavior
deficiencies, to provide guidance to improve those
deficiencies, and to monitor their performance for
- Petty Officer Quality Control Program
- CWO applicants must have at least ___ years of service but not more than __years
- LDO applicants must have at least ___ years of service but not more than ___
- Which part of a page 2 provides an
immediately accessible, up-to-date record of
emergency data for casualty reporting and
notification of the next of kin.
- Which part of a page 2 is the application for
- enlisted qualification sheet is a page?
- While serving as a
member of the ______ _____, you may be ordered to
active duty without your consent.
- Fleet Reserve
- Any enlisted
member of the regular Navy who has completed at least
30 years of active federal service
- Navy Retired List.
- As a
retired member, you may be ordered to active duty in
time of war or national emergency at the discretion of
- Secretary of the Navy
- Composed of members of the
Naval Reserve who are entitled to receive retired pay.
- Naval Reserve Retired List
of reservists who have been transferred to the Retired
Reserve List without pay.
- Retired Reserve.
- A transfer to the Fleet Reserve requires that you
complete __ years at your duty station and submit the
application no sooner than __ months or later than
__ months before your requested transfer date.
You must Login or Register to add cards