Glossary of 14144 Military Requirements for chief Petty Officer Ch 2
Other Decks By This User
- When investigating a report chit. When do you interrogate the accussed?
- Who do you interrogate first?
- The person submitting the report chit.
- What document contains the rules for gathering evidence.
- Manual for Court Martials 1984. Remember the Van Halen album 1984?
- Real evidence is a what?
- Physical Object. (knife, gun, grenade, etc...)
- Before questioning the accused you must do what?
- Have him/her sign the acknowledgement section on the front of the form.
- You may question the accused ONLY IF HE
OR SHE HAS KNOWINGLY AND INTELLIGENTLY
WAIVED HIS OR HER?
- Failure to obey any
regulation subjects the offender to charges under
- Chapter 1 of Navy Regs covers?
- Origin of Navy regs
- 0200 article covers?
- Department of the Navy
- Who is responsible for maintaining the Navy Regs
- Who approves all changes to the navy regs
- 0300 or chapter three pertains to ?
- 0400 or chapter 4 pertains to?
- Commandant of Marine Corps
- Coast Guard
- Commanders in Chief, Commanders, and other bigshots.
- Senior Officer present
- PRECEDENCE, AUTHORITY
- General Articles
- Pecuniary Dealings With Enlisted Persons
- Lending Money and Engaging in a Trade
- Report of Fraud
- Inspection of the Record of a Person in
the Naval Service
You must Login or Register to add cards