Glossary of 02 Exodus
Other Decks By This User
- Exodus 1
- The oppression of Israel.
- Exodus 2
- Preparation of Moses
- Exodus 5
- Moses confronts Pharaoh with miracles and plagues.
- Exodus 12
- The Passover
- Exodus 14
- Israel is escapes from Egypt. Pharaoh's pursuit and the Red Sea.
- Exodus 15
- Israel rejoices in their deliverance. Waters of Meriba.
- Exodus 16
- Exodus 17
- The first striking of the rock for water. The battle with Amelek, in which Moses's arms were supported so that he could hold up his staff.
- Exodus 18
- Jethro, Moses's father in law, instructs him regarding the governing of the people.
- Exodus 19
- Mount Sinai and the ten commandments.
- Exodus 21
- A bunch of social and moral regulations.
- Exodus 24
- The tabernacle.
- Exodus 28
- The priests-garments, consecration, and offerings.
- Exodus 30
- Alter of incense, bronze laver, Anointing oil, and Incense
- Exodus 31
- Instructions for building the tabernacle. Tablets are presented.
- Exodus 32
- The Golden Calf. God plans to destroy Israel, but Moses intercedes.
- Exodus 34
- Stone tablets are made again. Moses speaks with God, and his face shines.
- Exodus 35
- Israel brings many offerings for the building of the tabernacle.
- Exodus 36
- Israel builds the tabernacle and all its utensils.
- Exodus 39
- The Tabernacle is erected, and God fills it with his glory.
You must Login or Register to add cards