Glossary of psy 280 disorders
Created by bieberdo
- criteria for OCD
- must occupy more than one hour per day
- traumatic conditioning
- learned behavior
- observational learning
- vicarious conditioning
- criteria for major depression episode
- most of day.
nearly every day for 2 weeks.
depressed/dysphoric mood OR anhedonia (symptom).
4 other symptoms.
- manic episode criteria
- at least one week.
4+ symptoms including one hypomanic.
- unipolar mood disorder
- depression that are not mood disorders. (grief, postpartum blues).
dsythymia and major depression.
- dysthymic disorder criteria
- mild to moderate version of depression that lasts a long time.
symptoms must persist at least 2 years.
intermittent normal moods occur briefly.
- major depressive disorder criteria
- presence of major depressive episode.
never been a manic/mixed/hypomanic episode.
more symptoms and more persistent than dysthymic disorder.
- bipolar I criteria
- one manic or mixed episode.
- bipolar II criteria
- includes hypomanic episodes and MDE
You must Login or Register to add cards