Glossary of latin ch 24
Created by mhenry
- carthago, carthaginis, f.
- fabula, ae, f.
- story, tale; play
- imperator, imperatoris, m.
- general, commander, emperor
- imperium, ii, n.
- power to command, supreme power, authority, command, control
- perfugium, ii, n.
- refuge, shelter
- servus, i, m.
serva, ae, f.
- solacium, ii, n.
- comfort, relief
- vulnus, vulneris, n.
- re- or red-
- again, back
- as, just as, when
- accipio, accipere, accepi, acceptum
- to take (to one's self), receive, accept
- excipio, excipere, excepi, exceptum
- to take out, except; take, receive, capture
- recipio, recipere, recepi, receptum
- to take back, regain; admit, receive
- pello, pellere, pepuli, pulsum
- to strike, push; drive out, banish
- expello, expellere, expuli, expulsum
- to strike, push; drive out
- narro, narrare, narravi, narratum
- to tell, report, narrate
- quaero, quaerere, quaesivi, quaesitum
- to seek, look for, strive for; ask, inquire
- rideo, ridere, risi, risum
- to laugh, laugh at
You must Login or Register to add cards