Glossary of cytokines
Created by jerusso
- Stimulates macrophages. Creates histeocytes in granuloma formation.
- pro-inflammatory. CAUSES FEVER. secreted by macrophages.
- Inhibits Th1
- stimulates megakaryocytes-->platelets
- Activates NK and Th1 cells. Secreted by macrophages (and B cells)
- Activates T-cells
- Growth and differentiation of bone marrow
- Growth of B-cells. IgE and IgG class switching.
- Differentiation of B-cells. IgA class switching. activation of eosinophils.
- Stimulates production of acute phase reactants. Secreted by macrophages (and Th)
- Neutrophil chemotactic factor
- secreted by macrophages?
- IL-1, IL-6, IL-12, TNF-a
- increase IL-2 receptor synth; increase b-cell proliferation; attract and activate neutrophils; stimulate dendritic migration to lymph node.
You must Login or Register to add cards