Glossary of TDs 2
Created by Hooyah
- Who does the Mo designate via the MMP as the TD Compliance Program Manager?
- How soon must the TD compliance Program manager perform a self-audit?
- 30 days
- TECH MANUAL FOR W & b
- USN AC W & B CONTROL
- WHAT ARE THE 4 TYPES OF TDs?
- Routine Action is appropriate when conditions exist which embody degrees of risk calculated to be acceptable within broad time limits.
- RECORD PURPOSE.
- assigned to Formal Change TDs issued to document configuration changes
18 MONTHS OR LESS
- assigned when unsafe conditions exist which, if uncorrected, could result in fatal or serious injury to personnel
NEXT TEN FLIGHT HOURS
- The Urgent Action category is assigned when factors of combat necessity
- HOW OFTEN ARE LIST 02s and 04s PRINTED AND VERIFIED?
- HOW OFTEN IS THE LIST 04H DOWNLOADED?
- IMMEDIATE ACTION TARGET COMPLETION DATE
- 2 YEARS
- URGENT ACTION TARGET COMPLETION DATE
- 3 YEARS
- ROUTINE ACTION TARGET COMPLETION DATE
- 8 YEARS
- RAMEC TARGET COMPLETION DATE
- 5 YEARS
- HOW ARE BULLITINS NORMALLY ISSUED?
- NAVAL MESSAGE
- one-time inspection
- FORMAL CHANGE
- primary NAVAIR document for implementing a configuration change.
- INTERIM CHANGE
- Urgency sometimes requires change incorporations be initiated without delay, following Configuration Control Board (CCB) approval
- “fleet self-help”.
- WHICH TDs ARE ACTIVE?
- NA 500C, NAT 02, NAT 03, and NAT 04 that have NOT been incorporated.
- What is the process by which TDs are moved from active TD status to inactive TD status when it is considered that all requirements have been satisfied?
- What clarifies, corrects, adds to, deletes from, makes minor changes to, changes a target completion date for, or cancels an existing TD, revision, or amendment.
- REP 07
- TD COMPLIANCE REPORT
- LIST 02
- NINC LISTING FOR EQUIPMENT
- LIST 04
- INC LISTING FOR EQUIPMENT
- AERONAUTICAL TD INDEX REPORT T/M/S
You must Login or Register to add cards