Glossary of SAT error iden
Created by JcVillanueva
- The survey led to a surprising conclusion; single dads have a totally different approach to parenting than a single mom.
- Columbus sailed across the Atlantic Ocean in search for an easy navigable route to India, but instead, he found America.
- Whomever listened to Eric Clapton, the living legend of Rock Music, became his lifelong fan.No Error
- My parents explicitly told me to avoid dealing with whoever I think is a religious zealot. No Error
- Neither the council members nor the mayor are aware of the economic difficulties faced by the citizens of the city.No Error
- On the playground, the players and the captain is having an argument over the tactics for the second half of the play.No Error
- It's strange that in this village of 60 farmers, nobody has seen his or her income increase in the last 4 years.No Error
- The red Victorian era building in the central district of the city, adjacent to the ball park and the twin towers, have been declared a heritage site. No Error
- Betty is learning piano and she likes these classical music concerts more than me. No Error
- According to Alex, he prefers to take psychiatric counsel from Dr. Janine rather than me. No Error
- Sharon’s and Joseph’s father is a doctor.
- Niether you nor I has been to the painter’s house ever.
- The students have discovered that they can address issues more effectively through letter-writing campaigns and not through public demonstrations. No error
- After hours of futile debate, the committee has decided Bto postpone further discussion Cof the resolution until Dtheir next meeting. No error
- At the music recital, Alexandra Aenjoyed listening to her friend Mohammed's insightful interpretation, Bwhich she thought was Cmore sophisticated Dthan the other performers. ENo error.
- Originally a Aprotest on Bconventional painting, the Pre-Raphaelite movement Cexerted great influence on the art Dof its time. ENo error
- The board Areviewing the courses offered by the college Bfound that the quality of academic programs Cwere generally good but Dsomewhat uneven. ENo error
- If he Ahad begun Bearlier, he might have succeeded Cin finishing the Dextremely complex project before the deadline. ENo error
- Maude Adams, after her spectacular Atriumph as the original Peter Pan, Bwent about Cheavy veiled and was accessible to Donly a handful of intimate friends. ENo error
- All states Aimpose severe Bpenalties on drivers who do not stop when Che or she is Dinvolved in accidents. ENo error
- 1.mediators were standing by,prepared a)to intevene in the labor dispute b)even though both sides c)had refused earlier offers d)for help
- a powerful a)advocate to equal rights,belva lockwood b)was twice a candidate for president long before the nineteenth amendment c)to the constitution allowed d)women to vote
- to insist that a poem means whatever a)one b)wants it to mean is often c)ignoring the intention and d)even the words of the poet.
- the seven month old baby was considered a)precious to her family because she was b)already able to grasp tiny items c)delicately d)between her thumb and forefinger.
- no one a)but a fool b)readily lend money to a person who c)is known d)to be a frequent gambler
- not very particular a)in nesting b)sites,house wrens c)may nest in birdhouses,mail boxes,building crevices-even in the pocketsd) of hanging laundry
- a)at the reception b)were the c)chattering guests,the three tiered cake,and the lively music that have become d)characteristic of many wedding celebrations.
You must Login or Register to add cards