Glossary of Nursing Week 4 Lecture Test
Created by totalisa
- What is accomplished through hygienic practices?
- Cleanliness and a decrease in microorganisms
Sense of well-being, mobility, increased circulation, opportunity to build nurse-client relationship, assessment.
- What are the different types of baths?
- Cleaning bath
Self help bath
- What is a cleansing bath?
- Given chiefly for hygiene purposes.
- What is a therapeutic bath?
- given for physical effects, such as to soothe irrated skin or to treat an area
- What are the 5 observations to make related to assessment of moles and lesions?
- A Asymmetry
B Border irreguarity
C Color variation
D Diameter greater than 0.5 cm
E Elevation or enlargement
- What are the four primary techniques of examining?
- INSPECTION, AUSULTATION, PALPATION, PERCUSSION
You must Login or Register to add cards