Glossary of Nursing Communication
Created by aknisley
- Interpersonal communication with patient and family to determine implementation methods.
- Taking a verbal history from the patient.
- Taking a verbal history from a patient.
- Comparing actual outcomes with expected outcomes.
- Discussion with healthcare team reagrding patient's plan of care.
- Analyzing assessment findings.
- Teaching patient and family discharge instructions.
- Reviewing patient's medical record prior to meeting them.
- Documenting expected outcomes for patient.
You must Login or Register to add cards