Glossary of Mine2
Created by Czarlewi2
- Who are you, Responsible for all armament systems maintenance and munitions loading operations
- The Weapons Section NCOIC
- As a Weapons Expediter, you use the radio to communicate with whom concerning deliver and pick up of equipment and munitions items?
- MOC, and Muntions Control
What are three main factors in prioritizing your work?
- 1. Aircraft/ equipment
3. Out Side Forces
Who is responsible for making sure WLT aircraft is configured and functioning properly?
- You, as the weapons expediter.
What are the three aircraft status codes?
- Code 1
What does code 1 mean?
- All Systems are functioning properly.
What does code 2 mean?
- One or more systems have minor discrepancies.
What does code 3 mean?
- One or More Essential Systems are not operational.
- What is teh Most Difficult factor to account for when you, the weapons expediter, try to make workload decisions?
- Out Side Forces
Who appoints impoundment officials?
- Group Commanders
Who develops procedures for identifying impounded aircraft or equipment release authority?
Who Determines if maintenance analysis support is required?
- Impoundment Officials
What maintenance operation can be included in a CSO
- Loading/Unloading of munitions, fueling, aircraft reconfig, -6 inspections, and other aircraft servicing.
What prerequisie qualification must someone have before being named a CSS (Concurrent Servicing Supervisor)?
- Must be a 7-lvl, with a maintenance (2AXXX, or 2WXXX) AFSC with atleast one year of experience on the MDS(Mission Design Series).
What spacific conditions must be met while performing a DLO (Dual Loading Operation)?
- Load Crews must conduct independent loading operations, loading and fueling operations must not be performed simultaneously due to the hazard of the aircraft settling.
What document informs you, the weapons expediter, of the aircraft scheduled for training?
- The Flying Schedule.
What form do you use to submit changes to the flying schedule?
- AF Form 2407
What form lists all jobs for teh dayand the technicians who completed them?
- AF from 2430
What form is used to track munitions expenditures?
- AF form 2434
What information is recorded on the AFTO Form 244?
- Equipment delayed discrepancies and corrective actions, services, periodic and special inspections, inspection status, and historical data.
What form provides a permanent history of significant maintenance actions?
- AFTO IMT from 95/Automated 95
What information is contained in section III of the AF Form 623?
- Formal training course numbers and dates
What information is documented on the af IMT 623a?
- An individual's training Status, Counseling. and breaks in training.
What is used to report unsatisfactory performance of a course graduate?
- The STS(Specialty Training Standard).
With in how many days must a trainee retest after a failed CE (course exam).
- 90 Days
What Document shows the overall training requirment for an AFSC?
- The STS (Specilty training standard).
- What is used to report unsatisfactory performance of a course graduate?
- The GAS (Graduate Assesment Survey).
You must Login or Register to add cards