Glossary of Military Requirements for Petty Officer 1st Class Navedtra 14145
- 14145 ch7
Other Decks By This User
- Your 1st and foremost responsibility as a leading petty officer is?
- To evaluate and prioritize division jobs daily.
- You may have delegated authority to sign or initial all service record pages except?
- Page 1 (DD Form 4 or NAVPERS 1070/601) and DD Form 214
- Message Precedence Routine gets an ?
- R for routine
- Message Precedence Priority gets an ?
- P for priority
- Message Precedence Immediate gets an ?
- O for oh shit?
- Message Precedence Flash gets an ?
- Z and is reserved for initial enemy contact reports.
- Another precedence is the Emergency Command. The Emergency Command precedence (ECP) is not commonly used but reempts all other precedence and gets a ?
- Y for why?
- All DTG's are expressed in GMT (Z) unless otherwise directed by higher authority.
- All message directives are automatically cancelled in ? days.
- What is the DON Correspondence Manual?
- Secnavinst 5216.5
- Although various memorandums exist, the most frequently used is the?
- simple "From-To" type
- There are ? SSIC groups
- Sentences should generally be ? words or less
You must Login or Register to add cards