Glossary of ISOM 247 Quiz 1 chpt 4
Created by ddeetz
Other Decks By This User
- -Quantifiable measurements, agreed to beforehand, that reflect the critical success factors of an organization.
-They differ depending on the organization
-Whatever ___ are selected, they must reflect the organization's goals, they must be
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- measure the performance of the IT system itself including throughput, speed, availability, etc.
- Efficiency IT metrics
- measure the impact IT has on business processes and activities including customer satisfaction, conversion rates, sell-through increases, etc
- Effectiveness IT metric
- baseline values the system seeks to attain
- a process of continuously measuring system results, comparing those results to optimal system performance (benchmark values), and identifying steps and procedures to improve system performance
- Efficiency IT metrics focus on technology and include:
- Effectiveness IT metrics focus on an organization’s goals, strategies, and objectives and include:
You must Login or Register to add cards