Glossary of Home Ec Test One
Created by WolfH
- The number one drug of abuse among teenagers is a highly addictive substance called...
- "Binge Drinking" means...
- Drinking four or five alcoholic drinks in a row.
- Alcohol poisoning...
- Can cause permanent brain damage
- If a person passes out from drinking too much, you should...
- Call 9-1-1
- Alcohol increases the release of dopamine, a brain chemical associated with feelings of...
- Alcohol is a(n)...
- Fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) is caused by:
- A pregnant woman's drinking.
- Children born with fetal alcoholic syndrome (FAS):
- Often have poor reasoning and judgement skills.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol:
- Kills someone every forty minutes.
- If you begin to need more and more alcohol in order to feel the same effect, you may have developed:
You must Login or Register to add cards