Glossary of Health chapter 2 - cardiology
Other Decks By This User
- What medical specialist treats diseases and disorders of the cardiovascular system?
- What carries blood away from the heart?
- What carries blood to the heart?
- The thick vertical wall that seperates the right and left chambers is called the _____?
- Which side of the heart pumps blood to the whole body (through the aorta)?
- The left side
- Which side of the heart pumps blood to the lungs (through the pulminary veins)?
- The right side
- What is the body's largest artery?
- What are the body's largest veins?
- Venae Cavae
- "The movement of blood through all parts of the body except the lungs is called _____ _____.
- Systemic Circulation
- The top number listed when recording blood pressure is the _____ _____.
- Systolic Pressure
- The bottom nuimber listed when recording blood pressure is called the _____ _____.
- Diastolic Pressure
- Where are the radial arteries found?
- The wrist
- Where are the carotid arteries found?
- The neck
- What arteries travel to the lungs?
- The pulminary arteries
- What artery carries blood from the heart to the whole body?
- The aorta
You must Login or Register to add cards