Glossary of Event Midterm
Created by coasterfreak11
- A Unique Moment in Time Celebrated with Ceremony and Ritual to Satisfy Specific Needs
- Special Event
- The Primary Activity of the Attendees is to Attend Educational Sessions, Participate in Meetings or Discussions, Socialize, or Attend Other Organized Functions. There May Be a Secondary Exhibit Component
- Reward Meeting, Usually of High Quality, in Payment for Achieving Goals
- The Primary Activity Of The Attendees Is To Attend Educational Sessions, Participate In Meetings/Discussions, Socialize, Or Attend Other Organized Events. There Is No Exhibit Component To This Event.
- An Event At Which Products And Services Are Displayed. The Primary Activity Of Attendees Is Visiting Exhibits On The Show Floor. These Events Focus Primarily On Business-to-business (B2B) Relationships. 2) Display Of Products Or Promotional Material For T
- An Exhibition Of Products And/Or Services Held For Members Of A Common Or Related Industry. Not Open To The General Public.
- Exhibition That Is Open To The Public, Usually Requiring An Entrance Fee.
- Consumer Show
- A private event, by invitations only, celebrating or commemorating a cultural, religious, communal, societal, or life-cycle occasion, scheduled alone or in conjunction with other events"
- Social/Life Cycle Events
You must Login or Register to add cards