Glossary of Energy effects Quiz
Created by giglet
Other Decks By This User
- The sun is made of hydrogen, helium and other gasses. Explain the nuclear reaction that takes place on the sun tp produce heat and light
- The nucleus of 2 hydrogen protons come together which makes helium, whch is a nuclear reaction which creates energy, heat, and light.
- While fishing with my father many years ago, my bobber came off my fishing line ona calm windless day. As a passing boat created a wake, the waves reached my bobber, and i worried the waves would carry my bobber away from the boat. My father told me not
- Instead of moving matter waves move energy. But energy that travels in a wave moves matter up down or side to side. But does not move matter with a wave
- What would happen if you placed UV beafs in sunlight, But behind a pane of glass
- The sun would shine on the pane of glass and the glass would reflect the sunlight hitting the beads causing them to absorb the UV rays and change color
- What is the main difference between a transverse wave and a longitudinal wave. Give one example of a transverese wave and a longitudinal wave.
- A transverese wave has dips and crest while a longitudinal wave goes parell to the line. An example of a transverese wave is a water wave. An example of a longitudinal wave is a asound wave.
- through which Medium (Solid, Liquid, or gas does sound travel fastest?
- Solid because the particals are closer together and it is eaasy for the vibration to touch each parical.
- Describe how you heard the singing rod.
- The vibration of the rod moved to through you'r ear canal and to your ear drum
- While watching a western movie at a theater, you see train robbers waiting for a train to come down the track. They put there ear to the metal track why would they do this?
- you would put your ear the metal track so you could hear the vibration and if the vibration got stronger that would mean the train would be getting closer.
- while watching a scientific movie a scene shows a spacecraft explodind with a bright light and you hear a loud explosion. What is scientifacly wrong with this scene?
- There are very few atoms in space so there would be no sound in space
You must Login or Register to add cards