Glossary of ESL course Opposites
Other Decks By This User
- Is an elephant big or small?
- It is big.
- Is a mouse big or small?
- It is small.
- Is your mother pretty or ugly?
- She's pretty.
- Is your father handsome or ugly?
- He's handsome.
- Are you thin or fat?
- I'm thin.
- Is your teacher tall or short?
- She's short.
- Is your Grandfather old or young?
- He's old.
- Is a baby old or young?
- It's young.
- Is your brother a girl or a boy?
- He's a boy.
- Is your sister a girl or a boy?
- She's a girl.
- Is a panda thin or fat?
- It's fat.
- Is a giraffe tall or short?
- It's tall.
- Are the flowers beautiful or ugly?
- They're beautiful.
- Is a witch beautiful or ugly?
- She's ugly.
- Is your teacher a handsome boy or a beautiful girl?
- She's a beautiful girl.
You must Login or Register to add cards