Glossary of Day 3 Test
Created by xtiina2
- Steak and Fries
- 10 oz Certified angus beef USDA top choice strip steak-aged 21 to 41 days. Hardwood grilled and seasoned with garlic salt and black pepper. FF. aditional charge for a caesar or house salad
- Steak Maui
- Delmonico cut. Ribeye steak (14 oz)certified angus beef (high choice brand) or USDA top choice aged 21 to 42 days. Marinated 4-7 days,in brown sugar, garlic, ginger, pineapple juice, and soy sauce. Hardwood grilled and served with smashed potatoes. Additional charge for salad.
- New york Strip
- Stip steak(16 oz) certified angus beef(hih choice brand) aged 21-42 days, hardwood grilled and topped with maitre d'butter. Served with macaroni and cheese. Add charge for house or ceaser salad.
- Filet Mignon Bearnaise
- 10 oz. felet, certified angus beef(high choice brand) aged 21-42 days, hand cut, hardwood grilled with grill seasoning and served with a side of our bearnaise sauce and a one pound loaded baked potato. Add charge for a caesar salad or a house salad
- Prime Rib
- Certified angus beef USDA top choice, aged 21-42 days, trimmed to 5% or less fat, slow cooked and seasoned with magic seasoning. Served with Smashed potatoes and a side of au jus. OFFER HORSERADISH OR HORSERADISH SAUCE. add charge for a casear or house salad.
- Paneed Peacan encrusted trout
- Boneless fresh, rainbow trout(10oz) breaded with a panko pecan crust adn sauteed served on a bed of jasmine rice wit a side of asian cole slaw and finished with a dijon mustard sauce
- Cilantro Shrimp
- 11 black tiger chrimp hardwood grilled and brushed with herb butter. Shrimp are dressed with cilantro oil(olive oil,garlic, and fresh cilantro). Garnished with red peppers, julienne cilantro, yellow peppers. Served over jasmine rice with a side of maytag bleu cheese cole slaw
- Ahi Tuna Filet
- Ahi Tuna filet(8oz) marinated, fresh and cut in house. Hardwood grilled and brushed with a ginger glaze. Served with southern cole slaw and smashed potatoes in the fall and winter. Served with beefsteak tomatoes or heirloom tomatoes in the spring and summer.
- Carolina Crab Cakes
- 2 sauteed jumbo lump crabmeat crab cakes served on a baguette crouton with chili mayonnaise drizzled over the crab cakes and dijon mustard sauce under the baguette. Garnished with brunnoise peppers and parsely. served with ff
- Lunch/Dinn Salmon
- 8 oz./11 oz of cold water norwegian salmon, filet cut, skin-less and boneless, grilled over hardwood and brushed with herb butter. Served with remoulade sauce and orzo and wild rice salad
- Rotisserie chicken
- dry rubed, slow roasted half a chicken. Served with a classic chicken jus and served with smashed potatoes
- Mr. Jack's chicken finger platter
- breaded chicken fingers (9 each) and served with a side of plum creek bbq sauce and a side of honey dijon with MBC cole slaw and FF
- Rattlesnake pasta
- 13.5 oz linguini pasta, 10 oz cream sauce, 6 oz grilled chicken. served with garlic, lime juice, green onions, red onions, red peppers, yellow peppers. Garnished with julienne cilantro and mozzarella
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 14 oz. rosemary cured, pork tenderloin that is slow roasted and fished on a hardwood grill. Marinate with brown sugar, garlic, dark corn syrup, onions and rosemary. Tenderloin is sliced and served with Bang Bang sauce and smashed potatoes
- Steak Brazzo
- Grilled Medallions (10z.) tenderloin beef, certified angus beef(high choice brand) or USDA top choice, aged 21-42 days marinated in balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, and cooked medium. Topped with madeira mushroom sauce and served in the bowl with smashed potatoes
- Carrot Cake
- Made with carrots, coconut, cinnamon, and pecans. Served warm with a cream cheese icing.
- Very Best Chocolate cake
- triple chocolate bunt cake served warm with one scoop of ice cream on top a layer of hot fudge
- Creme Brulee
- traditional custard with a carmalized sugar top, served with a dollop of marscapone cheese and strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
- What sizes do we offer prime rib? How is it prepared?
- We serve 16 oz and 12 oz prime. Our prime rib is slow cooked in an alto sham and trimmed to 5% fat, then seasoned with magic seasoning
- What type of beef do we used and how long is it aged?
- certified angus beef (high choice brand) or USDA top choice aged 21 to 42 days
- How much is it for extra ounces of prime rib?
- $1.00 an ounce
- if a guest orders prime rib, what condiment do we ask them if they need?
- horseradish or Hsauce
- New York Strip
- Where do we source our salmon and why?
- Cold Norweigian water. Higher fat content of fish gives the maximum flavor. it ensures the highest quality product on the market today
- What menu items are offered for children?
- Alfredo or marinara pasta. Chicken fingers, grilled cheese sandwich, grilled chicken breast
- What type of ice cream do we use?
- Blue Bell
You must Login or Register to add cards