Glossary of Chpt 12 Medicial
Created by ahaaslpn
Other Decks By This User
- a substance that tends to inhibit the grouth and rproduction of microorganisms may be used on humans.
- Free of pathogenic microorganisms
- Ferdal agency that provides
facilitied and services for investigation identification prevention and control of disease.
- Center for Disease Prevention
- condition of being soild staied touched or otherwise exposed to harmful a gents by the entry of infectious or toxic material into apreviously clean or sterile environment.
- a chemical that can be applied to objects to destory microorganisms
- infection control practice of placing a bag that is clean and held outside the isolation room
- Double Bagging
- outside the body
You must Login or Register to add cards