Glossary of CIS FINAL 2
Other Decks By This User
- The section of the window, called ___, can consist of any number of columns or rows along the top or left edge of the window.
- _____ prevents the data in the pane from scrolling as you move to different areas in a worksheet.
- Freezing Panes
- ____ is a technique used to evaluate the effects of changing selected factors in a worksheet.
- What if Analysis
- The ____ tool is used to find the value needed in one cell to attain a result you want in another cell.
- \Goal Seek
- ____ is a tool used to perform what-if analysis to determine the effect of changing values in two or more cells, called the ____, on another cell, called the ____.
- A workbook ____ is a workbook file that contains pre-designed worksheets that can be used as a pattern for creating similar worksheets in new workbooks.
- The ____ feature controls what information can be changed in a workbook.
- You can include a ____ that prevents any unauthorized person from either viewing or saving changes to the workbook.
- The ____ feature displays all open workbook files in separate windows on the screen, making it easy to view and work with information in different workbooks (tiled, vertical, horizontal, cascade).
- Window Arrangement
- A ____ creates a connection between files that automatically updates the linked data in one file whenever the data in the other file changes.
- The link between the workbook files is formed by entering an ____ in one workbook that refers to a cell in another workbook.
- External Reference Formula
- This workbook filed is called the ____. (relates to above answer)
- Destination Workbook
- The cell containing the external reference formula (the ____) refers to the cell (the ____) in the source file that contains the data to be copied.
- The workbook that supplies the data is called the ____.
- Source Workbook
- A ____ is a graphic object that can be used to illustrate concepts and to enhance your workbook.
- A ____ is a named set of input values that you can substitute in a worksheet to see the effects of a possible alternative course of action.
- A ____ is a range of cells that is used to quickly calculate multiple what-if versions in one operation and to show the results of all variations in the worksheet.
- Data Table
- A ____ can contain one or more formulas, and each formula refers to one input cell.
- One-Variable Data Table
- An ____ is a cell in which a list of values is substituted to see the resulting effect on the related formulas.
- Input Cell
- Input values can be listed down a column ( ___ ) or across a row ( ___ ).
- A ____ uses only one formula that refers to two different input cells, one column and one row oriented.
- Two Variable Data Table
- A ____ is a series of keystrokes and commands that are stored as instructions in a unit or ____ of Microsoft Visual Basic, a programming language.
- A ____ is a graphic object that is designed to help the user interact with the worksheet.
- The ____ automatically creates a macro by recording a series of actions as macro commands.
- Macro Recorder
- A ____ is a formatted worksheet with blanks spaces that can be filled in online on an individual computer or on a network.
- The ____ checks to see if certain conditions are met and then takes action based on the results of the check.
- IF function
- ____ are symbols used in formulas that compare numbers in two or more cells or to a constant.
- Logical Operators
- A ____ is a note attaches to a cell that can be used to help clarify the meaning of the data, provide documentation, or ask a question.
You must Login or Register to add cards