Glossary of Bible Passages
Other Decks By This User
- You who live in the shelter of the most high.... my refuge and my fortress... you will not dash your foot against a stone
- Psalm 91
- Make a joyful noise to the Lord, allt he earth. Enter his gates w/ thanksgiving...
- Pslam 100
- Bless the Lord, O my soul.... who redeems your life from the pit
- Psalm 103
- how can young people keep their way pure? your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path
- Psalm 119
- Lazybones.... a little sleep, a little slumber
- Proverbs 6
- The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom
- Proverbs 1
- who has woe? who has sorrow? talks about drunk people
- proverbs 23
- Job repents... "I have uttered what I did not understand; hear and I will speak!
- Job 42
- A time to...
- Ecclesiastes 3
- talks about gold, silver, ore, mining
- Job 28
- Virtuous woman
- provers 31
- Old age- break bowl, cut stringq
- Ecclesiastes 12
- I know that my redeemer lives; after my skin has been destroyed, then in my flesh I shall see God
- Job 19
- Introducing... Job!
- Job 1
- banqueting table
- Song of Songs 2
- The Lord is my Shepherd
- Psalm 23
- My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?.... they divided my garments among them and cast lots for my clothing
- Psalm 22
- Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations. We are consumed by your anger. The days of a man's life are 70 years...
- Psalm 90
- Where you go, I will go
- Ruth 1
- Create in me a clean heart, O God, have mercy on me, O God, according to your steadfast love
- Psalm 51
- "How majestic is your name in all the earth... when I l.ookat the heavens, the work of your fingers"
- Psalm 8
You must Login or Register to add cards